Saudi Arabia offers foreign employment opportunities with a free visa and round-trip ticket. The following is an official public notice about the available job vacancy at Reza Food Service Co. Limited (McDonald’s). Currently, there is one job position available in this company – Waiter, which is only open to male candidates. In this company, Nepalese workers have been working here for many years, and also workers from other countries.
Their employees are always motivated to work as a team or as a unit at this company. Since our company cares about their employees/ workers as a family, employees and workers can have confidence in our company. During the week, the working hours are 8 hours a day and the workdays are 6 days. There is also the opportunity for overtime work & it will be provided according to company rules & regulations.
The company decides how many annual holidays to give employees. The company provides its employees with adequate food and lodgings (accommodations). This position is contracted for a period of two years. Thereafter, candidates also have the option to apply for more years. It would be advantageous for the candidates if they had previous experience in a similar role/field. Only after the interview will workers’ choices be announced.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||International Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Reza Food Services Co. LTD, (McDonald’s)|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]