Opportunity to work for an international company in Qatar (free visa and free ticket). We are announcing a job vacancy at a well-known juice company. The waiter is the currently available job position. The employer wants a total of 2 males for this position. For many years, Nepalese workers have worked at this company, in addition to workers from other countries.
Its employees all enjoy working for this company because its management treats its employees as treasures as well as giving good guidance to them. The company will offer good salaries to all the mentioned job positions. It is also possible to work overtime, but it will have to be done as per the company’s rules. Work in a week is 6 days & 8 hour days.
There is also the option of an annual holiday and the company will provide it according to the rules & regulations. Guests will be provided with accommodations & food. There is no expense for the employee in that case. For this position, the contract will last for two years. Following that, if the worker so desires, they can also apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||B.S. Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Power Juice|
|Approval Date Information||2021/08/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]