Nepalese workers are currently needed by Al-Asmacs Company Private Limited. All qualified workers should apply as soon as possible. Enoc Retail LLC, Dubai is the company. A sales assistant position is available. There is a need for 86 males and females in a variety of roles. The salary is $48,000 per month. There is a possibility of overtime as per the company rules. Work will be 8 hours per day and 6 days a week.
All companies will provide free food. The vacancy will last for 2 years. Interviews for this position will be held on 8, 9, and 10 December 2021. All medical costs and insurance in Nepal will be borne by the applicants. Furthermore, any expenses incurred by the company in a foreign country, including insurance and medical coverage, will be reimbursed.
The visa and the ticket will be complimentary for our customers. An administrative fee of Rs. 10000 will be charged. For details on how to apply, they should contact manpower directly. Consult the Department of Foreign Employment website to verify the LT Number. Prospective foreign employees should contact the Department immediately. Contact information is provided below. We appreciate your cooperation.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al-Asmacs Company Private Limited|
|Company Name||Enoc Retail LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]