Job Opportunity in UAE (Free Visa, Free Ticket) Emirates Flight Catering Co LLC is a well-known company & the company is officially advertising job openings. A catering assistant/team member, a general helper/general assistant, a cleaner, a waitress, a waiter & a communications specialist are the available positions. The company offers many benefits for its employees. They consider their workers/employees as precious wealth.
They try to remove any obstacles that may hinder worker productivity. The company will provide a competitive salary for the job position in question. Many workers are employed here from Nepal as well as many workers from other countries. Six days a week and eight hours a day are scheduled for working hours. As per the company rules and regulations, overtime hours will also be available.
Meals and lodging will be provided by the company & employees will not be charged. Employees will be given annual holidays in accordance with company policy. This position will be available for a maximum of two years. Afterwards, candidates may apply for additional years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Dewan Consultants Private Limited|
|Company Name||Emirates Flight Catering Co LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]