There is currently a vacancy at the Rotary Overseas Private Limited office. As Domesti worker, Chef cook, Male security guard, Female security guard, Limited will hold the position. Your employer will be a company in Cyprus and UAE with LT number 232605, 238342 and approval date 2076/11/01, 2077/12/19. You will receive a salary of up to 1,38,800 based on the 120 vacancies at your position.
Teamwork & unity were always encouraged at the company. Overtime work is available in all available job positions & it’ll be provided according to the company’s rules & management. Employees are required to work eight hours every day. There are six working days per week. As per company regulations, annual holidays are also given.
Workers are only limited to a two-year contract limit, but if they wish, they may extend it for more years. The company will cover the costs of medical and insurance in the country of departure. It is the applicant’s responsibility to cover the costs of medical care in the country of application. Through the company, you can get a visa and a ticket for free. A service fee of Rs.10000 will be charged.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rotary Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]