Urgent demand for female and male Nepalese workers for two good companies in Saudi Arabia and UAE at free cost. Company name is Arcaz International General Contracting Corporation (Qatar) and York International Hotel (UAE) Position is Restaurant workers, Waiter, Houskeeping, Receptionist, Cashire, Chambermaid & Cook. Demand number 177 men and women. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 31,100 to Rs. 48,100.
Employees and managers can trust our company confidently because we always try to build mutual understanding between them. The working day is 6 days a week and the working time is 8 hours daily. It is possible to work overtime & the number of additional hours will be determined by the company’s rules & regulations. As per company policy, employees will receive an annual holiday.
This position has a contract/agreement limit of about two years, and then if the workers wish, they can extend it for another two years. The company will provide accommodation. For that, employees are not required to pay any amount/money. Nepalese citizens who wish to work abroad should contact the following contact number and phone number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nasa Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia & UAE|
|Company Name||York International Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]