Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, two reputed countries, are currently in need of Nepalese workers. A company name is falafel And Shawarma Ala Kefak Co (Saudi Arabia) Imperial Catering LLC (UAE). Approval date 2078/09/06 and LT number is 254308-254372. The company is seeking 146 male/female candidates for the position. Many Nepalese workers have worked at this company for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
The company will provide a good amount of salary for the positions mentioned. The company strives to foster mutual understanding between employees and the company so that employees can trust us confidently. Employees are encouraged to work hard at this company. Overtime work is available for the available job position and will be provided in accordance with company policy.
A single working day is eight hours long. The working week consists of six days. As per company regulations, annual holidays may be given as well. Workers can extend their job contracts for a maximum of two more years if they wish after the two years are up. Their employee/workers will be provided with a proper place to eat and a proper place to stay.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Happy Nepal Employment Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||UAE/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Imperial Catering LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]