Nepalese workers are demanding free visas and free tickets from 4 companies in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. The company is called Gusan Construction Arabia Co. Ltd, Emirates Printing Press LLC, Massadr Human Resource Services Company, Rise & Shine Trading & Contracting Company Limited. The position is Brick mason, Construction carpenter, Construction carpenter general, Scaffolding Installation worker, Iron worker, Common labour, Packer.
There are 225 requests for both men and women by these companies. There have been workers from different nationalities working in this company for many years. This includes many Nepalese workers. All employees are happy to be employed in this company because they appreciate the facilities & training they receive. To attain maximum productivity, this company always tries to motivate & encourage its employees. Work 8 hours every day & 6 days a week.
The company also provides overtime hours and work, but these hours and work will be provided based on company rules and regulations. The company will provide adequate food/meal & lodging for its workers and employees. Therefore, employees/workers do not need to pay any cash/expenses. Generally, a 2-year contract is the limit of job duration & if workers want to work longer, they can request an extension.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sos Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia/UAE|
|Company Name||Gusan Construction Arabia Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||24/09/2021|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]