We are currently seeking Nepalese workers from Nepal at Triveni HR Solution Private Limited. Job seekers should apply immediately. For this job, the company needs 193 men. This company employs a number of Nepalese workers. Quality work guidelines are provided by the company, and many employees want to work for it. Employees are able to learn a great deal at this company.
It is possible to work overtime at work & it will be provided according to the company’s rules and regulations. Candidates will work for eight hours per day. 6 days a week is the working schedule for this position. Holidays are taken according to the company’s policies. There will be appropriate accommodations for you & food/meals to eat at the company. Your contract will last for two years.
Candidates who have experience in a particular industry will be of great advantage. Candidates must be highly energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude. It is imperative that candidates pay close attention to detail. Fluent speakers of English & those with experience will be highly regarded. Direct contact with the manpower department is available in the how to apply section. The LT Number should be verified on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Triveni HR. Solution Private Limited|
|Country Name||Bahrain/Saudi Arabia/Qatar|
|Company Name||Alezz Contracting & Mechanical Services Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]