We are officially posting an explicit job announcement regarding a job opening available at Advance Industrial Resources, Saudi Arabia, and Luluat Sadaf Al Bahar Al Azrak LLC, Oman. This company currently has the following job opening in its labor department: General Cook, Grilled fish maker, Grilled chicken maker, Dishwasher, Bike (General), and Vegetable fruit processor.
For many years, different nationalities have worked here in this company & now many Nepalese workers are also employed here. All employees enjoy working for this company because this company provides guide services & excellent facilities to its employees. The company always tries to solve/help the employee’s problems.
Their employees were also motivated and encouraged to work efficiently. For a candidate to work for eight hours a single day and for a mention position to work six days per week. Company rules will determine how long the annual holiday will be.
Besides providing accommodation and meals, the company will also provide food and refreshments. For this position, the contract period is two years. The company is looking for 115 male employees for this job. We look for candidates who are enthusiastic, responsible, energetic, and dedicated. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role.
To be considered for this position, candidates must demonstrate good attention to detail. It is important for candidates to be able to work in any environment and handle any conditions. Candidates must be physically and mentally fit and healthy. English should be fluently spoken and understood by the candidate.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]