Demand for Nepalese workers in various posts for a reputed company in Saudi Arabia with free visa free ticket, demand number 13 men only, monthly salary from Rs 46,755 to 77,925. Position is Brick and tile kiln operator, Heavy vehicle assistant mechanic, froklift driver, Plant operator & General welder. Workers from Nepal work for this company for many years. They are also employed by people from other countries.
Since employees are treated as treasures in this company, they are also provided with good guidance. All positions listed above will be paid well by the company. Although overtime work hours are available, they are governed by company rules and regulations. The employee must be available at work for six days a week and work eight hours a day.
The company will determine the annual vacation policy. A company will provide accommodation and meals to eat. Accommodations and food are free of charge for employees. This position will be for 2 years and after that, if the employee wants, they can apply for an extension. Experience in related work is an advantage for candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Khaleeg Factory For Natural Stone Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]