Nepalese have excellent employment opportunities in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, three different countries. There are five positions in a restaurant, including a general laborer, a security guard, a CCTV operator, and a Gurkha guard. The working environment at this firm is good for them all. This company is well known for providing employees with the best security. As a result, female candidates must trust this company.
Employees of this company are encouraged to work together as a team. Employers and employees take advantage of overtime as defined by their rules and regulations. The candidate’s working hours are 8 hours per day. There are 6 days of work a week for the stated position. Only 2 years of employment are allowed under the job contract, and after that, if workers so wish, they can apply for more. A company’s annual holiday policy determines when it is allowed to take time off.
Providing a proper place to eat & a proper place to stay for their employee/workers is part of the company’s responsibilities. It is projected that the company will need 83 male and 5 female employees for this position. An ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, dependable, dedicated, well-presented, accountable, and honest. Detailed attention is expected of workers. This position requires excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Of The World manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia & Bahrain|
|Company Name||Al Rayah For Safety Items WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]