Free visa and free ticket Nepalese workers demand in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Currently 5 different company announcement vacancy. The company name is (1)Talal Mohammed Al sudais Contracting EST Saudi Arabia. (2) Ali Mohammed Al-Alwan GEN. Cont. EST. Saudi Arabia. (3) Red LIne Solutions GEN. Cont. EST Saudi Arabia. (4) Abdullah Ibrahim Al Muneef & Bros Co For Trading & Transport. Saudi Arabia. (5) Mohamed El Shenawy Group Qatar.
Position is Truck driver, Whole vehicle driver, Rod bender, Auto electrician, General labor, Painter & Curtains maker. Demand number only 22 men. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 35,431 to Rs. 56,286. There is an overtime work facility and it will be provided in line with the company’s rules & regulations. An employee must be available for work six days a week and work for eight hours each day.
Holidays will be given according to the company’s rules. Accommodation and meals will be provided by the company. The employee is not required to pay for accommodations or food. Initially, the employee will have a contract for 2 years, and then if they wish, they can extend it for an additional 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||New S.V. International Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Ali Mohammed Al-Alwan GENT. CONT. EST|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]