Maadi Overseas Services Private Limited is looking for applicants to fill positions including Worker loading and unloading, Normal factor, Truck driver, Normal worker, Truck drivers, Quality internal auditor, Professional security and safety technician, Loading unloading worker, Supervisor, Forklift driver, Labor. You will be working in Saudi Arabia. The LT number for this vacancy is 241623.
The approval date for this vacancy is 2078/03/16. There is a company named Sham Najd International Co. Limited. M. Advanced Enercy System Trading Est. Jadeer Logistic Services Company LLC, Medscan Terminal Company & Medical Hygiee Services. There are 57 job openings at the company. The salary you can earn from occupations such as yours is Rs. 79,250. A minimum of eight hours must be worked every day, six days a week.
Your employment contract will last for two years. The applicant is responsible for paying all expenses incurred in Nepal, including medical expenses and insurance costs. The company will pay all costs of health care and insurance abroad. Tickets and visas will be provided at no cost to the employee. All service charges will be waived. Contact the following phone number if you are interested in foreign employment. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Maadi Overseas Services Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Medscan Terminal Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]