Romania offers employment opportunities for Nepali workers. Multi-Professional Solutions SRL (ROMANIA) Multi-Professional Solutions SRL is a well-known company and they are advertising a job opening. Cook, Kitchen helper, Room attendant, General worker, Waiter, and General worker are currently available positions.
In total, the company intends to hire 130 people (males/females) for all positions mentioned above. Besides providing a variety of benefits to its employees, the company is very good. Their workers/employees are their most valuable asset. Workers are also encouraged to remove obstructions from the way they work.
According to the job description, the company will offer a highly competitive salary. Workers from a number of countries and Nepal are also employed by this company. As part of the employment contract, the company provides the facility for overtime work.
The candidates work 8 hours per day. A six-day working week is required for the above-mentioned position. An employee’s annual leave is determined by the rules of the company where he or she works. You will be provided with the appropriate accommodation by the company.
Contractual obligations last for 2 years. The experience candidates have in a particular sector will be highly desirable. Positive attitudes and enthusiasm are necessary qualities for candidates. Work details should be given the candidate’s full attention.
There will be no overtime fees as per company rules, and the cost of the job will only be Rs 70,000. The authority that deals with foreign employment for Nepalese citizens should be contacted.
|Recruiting Agency||HPI Goobal Nepal Overseas Services PVT LTD|
|Company Name||Multi Professional Recruitment SRL|
|Number. of Vacancies||130|
|Areas of Specialization|
|Per Month Salary||Rs 65,153 to 77,000|
|Skills required or not||Very good in similar field|
|Over-time facility available||As per rule of company|
|Working time per day||8 hours/day & 6 days/week|
|Yearly leave available or not||As per rule of company|
|Food & Accommodation available or not||By Company|
|Contract Period date||Two year|
|Pre-Medical Expenses in Nepal||By worker|
|Employment Insurance in Nepal||By worker|
|Employment Insurance in Foreign Country||By company|
|Visa and ticket free or not||By company|
|Service charge free nor not||Rs 70000|
|CONTACT OFFICE IN NEPAL|
|HPI Goobal Nepal Overseas Services PVT LTD|
|Address: Maharajgunj, Chhapal Karkhana Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Phone Number: 01-4015590|
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment:
- Before applying, check all LT details.
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met.
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google.
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information:
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible.
- There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary.
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document.
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad.
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand.
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise.
- Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad.