A reputed company, Uman Care Recruiting SRL, requires Nepalese applicants. Cook, Store keepers, Cleaners, Cook helpers, General workers, and Room attendants are the available/announcing jobs. We offer a good wage for the positions mentioned above. This company has employed Nepalese workers for a long time. Many people would like to join this company since it provides quality guidelines. Several different things can be learned through this organization.
Leadership in this company values their employees as individuals. Management removes obstacles in the employees’ paths and motivates and encourages them. Overtime privileges are determined by company rules and regulations. A candidate’s working day usually lasts eight hours. The position mentioned is 6 days a week.
Employees take annual holidays according to company policy. The company will provide suitable accommodation and food for all participants. Two years are the term of the contract. Experience in a particular field is desirable. Positive attitudes and enthusiasm are critical in the selection process. Work details must be given the candidate’s full attention.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Karma International Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Uman Care Recruiting SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]