Employers looking for employees in Romania. INN Locations SRL is a very good company that offers numerous benefits to its employees. This is an official announcement of the job vacancy. They see their workers/employees as precious wealth to them. Consequently, they remove any obstacles they encounter in the way of their employees’ work. A good salary will be provided by the company for the above-mentioned job position.
Many workers from Nepal are also employed by this company. This company provides employment to workers from many countries. The salary for the job position mentioned above will be good. This job position includes the use of the facility over time, and the hours will be set by the company’s rules & regulations. Since the hours of work are casual each day, each worker has to work 8 hours total in a day.
The workers must be available for work six days a week. This job position provides good accommodation facilities provided by the employer. There is a 2 year limit on the job, and if the workers wish, they can extend the contract for an additional year. It is desirable if candidates have work experience within a certain industry. Applicants should be extremely enthusiastic, energetic, and positive.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al-Saheli Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Work INN Locations SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]