Construction Development Company LLC and Family Mart both announce vacancies for Nepalese workers. Electric technicians, mechanics, labourers, carpenters, and drivers are currently available. Our company will offer good wages for the mentioned positions. This company has employed many Nepalese workers for a long time. There is a lot of interest in this company due to its quality guidelines.
Many different things can be learned at this company. The leaders of this company care about their employees as individuals. Managers clear obstacles from employees’ paths, motivate them and encourage them to work together. The employer provides the possibility of working overtime as per the company’s rules and regulations. Candidate working hours are 8 hours per day.
A six-day a week is a norm for the position mentioned. The employment company sets the rules for annual holidays. You will be provided with adequate accommodation and food by the company. Contractual terms are two years. Work experience within a particular sector would be desirable/advantageous.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Asha International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Construction Development Company LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]