Nepalese have many opportunities for employment in Qatar. Here is an announcement regarding the job vacancies available at Al Nasr Construction Dynamics WLL. Currently, available positions include Mason, Labourer, Driver, Blacksmith, Plumber and Heavy vehicle driver. To fill all these mentioned jobs, the company needs a total of 34 workers (both males and females). There are many Nepalese workers in this company working for long periods of time.
The working environment here is very good for them. This company is well known for providing excellent security to its employees, so male/female candidates must trust this company. The company encourages teamwork among its employees. The employment company determines whether overtime is permitted at work. Each candidate works eight hours a day.
Six days a week are assigned to the position. Job contracts typically last for two years, but if workers wish, they can apply for additional years. Annual holidays depend on the policies of the employment agency. For their employee/workers, the company provides a comfortable place to stay & eat.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Red Coral Associates Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Nasr Construction Dynamics WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]