Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Cyprus offer good opportunities for foreign employment. There are currently vacancies at four reputable companies. We have many male and female workers from different countries working here for many years & also many Nepalese (female) employees. The company is known for providing their employees with good facilities and high security.
This is why many people want to work there. This company is safe and secure for women workers, so candidates should trust/believe it. Employee issues & obstacles are always addressed in this organization. They should also be encouraged to work with complete joy & in a team. Six days a week are working days & each working day lasts for eight hours. There will be overtime work available as per the company rules and regulations in this position.
A company’s holiday policy is determined by its rules and regulations. Workers will not be charged anything for food or accommodation because the company provides both. The agreement/arrangement cutoff points or occupation span is just for a very long time. For all the advertising information, please call, contact number and office address is given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Link International Placement Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Cyprus/Bahrain|
|Company Name||Apparel Qatar WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]