Qatar has two reputed companies that are seeking Nepalese workers both male and female. Currently, there are job openings in this company for Security guards, Supervisors, Labourers, Labour services, Maint technicians, Air cooler technicians, and Hotel services. All available job positions require 98 workers. Many Nepalese workers, as well as foreigners, have worked for this security service/company for many years. They are always striving to motivate their employees/workers to work together as a team.
Those who work for our company can be confident that they will be taken care of as if they were family. During the week, we work six days a week for eight hours a day. There is also the facility for overtime work, which is provided according to company rules and regulations. The company will also determine the time of the annual holiday. Workers will be provided with food & lodging (accommodation) by the company.
It is a two-year contract. Under the “how to apply” section, details are provided on how to contact Manpower. LT Numbers must be verified on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website. Foreign employment applicants should contact the Department as soon as possible. Contact information is below. Thanks.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Sraiya Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]