Oman offers foreign employment opportunities. The following is a general announcement about the current job opening at Al-Saleh For Ideal Projects. Currently, the coffee shop is hiring Grilled meat makers, Grilled chicken makers, Dishwashers and Waiters. The company is seeking a total of 7 male workers for this position. A large number of Nepalese employees work for this company over an extended period of time.
The company is known for its quality guidelines and attracts a large number of employees. Employees have a lot of opportunities to learn about various aspects of the business. Because this company provides the best security and facilities to its employees, female candidates can trust it blindly. The possibility of working overtime is available, & it will be provided in accordance with the rules and regulations of the employment agency.
All candidates work a full 8-hour workday. There are six days a week where the position is available. Annual holidays are determined by the employment agency. The company will provide you with accommodations and meals. You have a two-year contract. Work experience in a particular sector will be an advantage if the candidates possess it.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Kausar Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Saleh For Ideal Projects|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]