Le Royal Hotel Kuwait, one of the premier hospitality establishments in the Middle East, is offering a unique opportunity to Nepalese workers. The hotel is currently looking to hire 69 male and female workers to fill various positions, each of which comes with an excellent salary package. This is an amazing opportunity for Nepalese workers looking for a good job and a chance to live and work in Kuwait. As a Le Royal Hotel employee, the individual will have the chance to develop their professional skills while working in a vibrant and exciting environment.
The various positions available at Le Royal Hotel Kuwait include cleaner, cook, kitchen staff, security guard, and waiter staff. Cleaner duties involve keeping the hotel lobby, the restaurant and other public areas of the hotel clean and tidy. Cooks are in charge of preparing and serving food in the restaurant. Kitchen staff are responsible for food preparation and other kitchen activities.
Le Royal Hotel Kuwait is searching for staff who are friendly, reliable, honest, punctual and possess excellent communication skills. The successful applicants will be expected to ensure the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction. They must also be able to work collaboratively with their colleagues and other departments in order to achieve the best possible results for the hotel.
Furthermore, their commitment to the job must go beyond just their normal duties in order to make Le Royal Hotel Kuwait a great place to work and stay. Nepali workers who want to work in Kuwait with attractive salary facilities should contact Destiny Human Resource Nepal Private Limited located in Kathmandu to get all information about work and cost charges.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Destiny Human Resource Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Le Royal Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2078/10/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]