This is an official announcement about a job opening in Ajwaa Est. Currently, positions are available for female Housemaids. Across all the above-mentioned positions, the company wants 100 female employees only. Most of the Nepalese employees in this company work for long periods of time. Their working environment here is favorable and they enjoy their jobs.
The women who apply for this job should be able to trust the company since the company is well known for providing excellent security to its employees. Its employees are encouraged to work together as a team. Overtime at work is allowed as per the rules and regulations of the firm where you work. A candidate works 8 hours a day. Six days a week are worked for this position.
However, after two years, workers may request to extend their employment contract for an additional two years if they wish. Employers set the rules regarding annual holidays. Employees and workers will be provided with a proper place to eat & a proper place to live. There is no charge for that for the workers.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Curs International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ajwaa Est|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]