Both companies offer Nepalese workers good foreign work opportunities in Japan. This is an officially sanctioned explicit statement about the reachable job vacancy of K.C.C.A (Kyushu Constructures Cooperative Association. A Farmer and Construction position is available at this company. For the mentioned positions, the company will provide a good amount of wages.
There are a total of 8 positions available at this company. Many Nepalese workers have been working here for a long time. All candidates are pleased with the working environment of this company. Female candidates must trust this company because this company provides the best safety for its employees. This company also encourages teamwork from its employees.
The working hours of the candidate will be 8 hours per day for every day of the workweek. Overtime will be provided in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position has a three-year contract duration and the candidates need to have work experience in a similar field to be considered. The accommodation and food will be provided by the company, but meals will not be provided. The contract period for the position is three years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Tiger Overseas Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||K.C.C.A (Kyushu Constructures Cooperative Association|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]