Two companies have announced vacancies for Nepalese workers in Japan: the Kigyo network cooperative society and the Gokei cloud cooperative society. Care Giver Female and Scaffolding 2 Male positions are available. The company will offer good salaries for all available job positions.
Both companies require 2 workers. Several workers from Nepal have been working here for many years in this company. Having good facilities and proper guidance are well-known advantages of working in this company. The employees of this company are always encouraged & motivated to work hard.
During the working week, there are six days per week, each of which has eight hours of work. Overtime work is also available; however, it must be done according to the company’s rules. Employees/workers will be provided with food/meals & lodging at no cost to them by the company. There is no cash or expense involved for the workers/employees. Workers can apply for a contract extension after the first 3 years if they want.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pacific Overseas Consult Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kigyo Network Cooperative Society|
|Approval Date Information||2078/0404|
Manpower Contact Details
Pacific Overseas Consult Pvt. Ltd
Address: Maharajgunj-4, Chakrapath, Kathmandu, Nepal. Ph: 01-4720254, Mob: 9849661211, 9860442744, 9851221297
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]