Japan offers workers a lot of employment opportunities. Kansai Medical Care Cooperative Association is a well-known company announcing job openings. The care giver is the current vacancy/job position available. Many foreign workers work at this company & there are also many Nepalese workers who have worked here for many years.
Our company always tries to make mutual understanding between its employees and leaders so that workers can trust us confidently. The working days are six per week and the working hours are eight per day. Extra work/hours are also available, and they will be granted based on the company’s rules & regulations. As per Company policy, employees will receive an annual holiday.
This position has a two-year agreement/contract limit, but afterward, workers can apply for more years if they wish. If you are a Nepalese citizen and wish to seek employment abroad, you should contact us immediately. Below is the contact information and address for the office.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Adventure Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kansai Medical Care Cooperative Association|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]