Employment work opportunity in Cyprus two different companies. The company name is Solfe Solumou Consulting Services LTD and Private Employment Office & Immigration Services LIC. Work/position is Domestic worker, Agriculture worker, Automobile painter. The company will offer a good salary for all available job positions. It is expected that the companies will need 40 workers/employees in total.
Many workers from Nepal have worked here since this company has been established many years. Almost all of them love working at this company because they are known for providing good facilities & good guidance to their employees. Their company encourages and motivates their employees to be efficient. Eight hours of work per day and six days of work per week are required.
It is also possible to work overtime, but it will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations. It is the company’s responsibility to provide the proper facilities of food, meal, and lodging for their employee/workers. There is no cash/expense needed on the part of the employees/workers. It is possible to extend the job duration or contract for about 2 more years if workers wish to do so.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Crown Overseas Consultancy Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Solfe Solumou Consulting Services LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2021/08/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]