There’s a need for Nepalese workers from Nepal right now at Royal International Overseas Private Limited. Interested workers are encouraged to apply right away. Orthodoxou Employment Bureau Ltd. is a company which specializes in the maintenance and cleaning of vera buildings. We are in need of 78 workers in different fields. There will be a salary range of 32,580 to 87,966 rupees per month. Work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week.
There is also an option for overtime as per the company’s policies. Food will be provided by every company. This position has a two-year contract. Medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal are the applicants’ responsibility. Also, the company will reimburse all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage.
The complimentary visa and the complimentary flight will be provided to customers. There will be no service charge. Under the section on how to apply, they can contact manpower directly. Verify the LT Number on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website. The number below can be called by people who want to find out more about the advertisement. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Vera Cleaning & Maintenance|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]