A company called Cherish Overseas is looking for Nepalese workers. Potential applicants should apply immediately. The company will pay an attractive salary for the positions listed above. Many Nepalese workers have worked in this reputed company for many years, as well as workers from other countries. This company is known to provide excellent facilities & guides to its employees/workers, so they are happy to work for this company.
Employee problems and obstacles are always addressed by this company. Additionally, their employees are encouraged and motivated to work together in a team. Overtime work is available in this position & will be provided as per company rules & policies. Eight-hour workdays are required. A six-day workweek is required. A holiday schedule is established by the company.
Accommodations & meals will be provided free of charge by the company, so employees don’t have to pay anything. Only 2-year contracts are available for these positions. For more details, see how to apply. They can also contact the manpower directly. Verify the LT number on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Cherish Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Abu-Obaid Cont & Trading Group WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]