Currently, Nepalese workers in Bahrain have a wonderful opportunity to work abroad. The company name is Chaise Cafe & Art Gallery, The Food Supply Company LTD. A work/position is Cleaner, Waiter, Waitress, Machine operator & General workers.
The company will provide a decent salary for these roles. The company strives to make mutual understanding between employees and the company so that employees can trust the company confidently. Each day, workers/employees work eight hours and in a week, they work six hours. There is a facility for overtime work, and overtime work or hours will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations.
It is the company’s responsibility to provide the workers with adequate food/meals and a place to stay. There are no charges/expenses for the workers for that. Holidays will be granted in accordance with company regulations and management policy. There is a two-year contract limit and workers can apply to extend it for more years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Prudential Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Chaise Cafe & Art Gallery|
|Approval Date Information||2021/12/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]