Urgent demand for Nepalese workers in various posts for three reputed companies in Qatar and Romania with good salary facility. Position are: Painter, Labourer, Carpenter, Steel fixer, Bricklayers, Plastering, Wall and floor tiler & painter, Plumber. Demand number only 38 men. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 32,610 to Rs. 98,565.
There are many Nepalese workers here who have been working here for many years and workers from other countries also work here. The workers can trust our company with confidence, & we move towards mutual understanding between our workers and ourselves. The workday is 8 hours a day, and in a week the workers/employees work 6 days.
Extra hours and overtime can also be arranged according to the company’s rules and regulations. Workers will be provided with the proper food & accommodations for the period of their stay with the company. They don’t need to pay any fees for that. We will give you an annual holiday within the parameters of company rules and management. Typically, a job or contract can last between two and three years. It would be beneficial if the candidates had experience doing related work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Red Coral Associates Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar & Romania|
|Company Name||UK Connect Imobiliare SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]