Three companies in Qatar are currently looking for Nepalese workers. The position of the driver (bike) is that of a heavy driver, laborer, or baker. The company needs 14 workers for all the positions available. In this company, a lot of Nepalese workers have worked here for many years as well as workers from other countries. Employees/workers are always encouraged to work together in this company.
This makes it easier for employees to trust the company since they are treated like family. It is an 8-hour workday and there are 6 working days a week. We are also able to provide overtime work per company regulations & rules. According to company rules and decisions, an annual holiday will be accorded. You will be provided with the proper facilities for food & accommodation (accommodation) by the company.
This position has a two-year contract. Candidates can also apply for an additional year after that if they so choose. Candidates who have experience in a similar position/field would be a huge asset. The following phone number can be used by Nepalese who are interested in finding employment abroad to get information about the advertised position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Om International Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Ghanim Fencing Factory|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]