UAE offers Nepalese workers excellent foreign employment opportunities. The job position/vacancy available at Fast Riders Delivery Services LLC is a Motorcyclist. The position/vacancy is officially sanctioned by the company. It is a limited(company) where many Nepalese workers have been working for many years/years as well as workers from many other countries.
As a result, the company provides a good salary for this position. The company tries to make a mutual understanding between employees and the company, so workers can trust us confidently. Teamwork is something that this company encourages among its employees. The working days are 5 days a week, with 8 hours of work each day. We are also able to offer overtime but the hours will be set according to company regulations.
As far as accommodations and meals are concerned, the company will provide them. They are responsible for managing their own meals. Annual holidays will be provided according to company policies and authority. A maximum of 2 years is the duration or time limit for these positions. Company authority will conduct the final interview on2078 Asoj 14 to 17 (30 September to 3 October 2021).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||M.B Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Fast Riders Delivery Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]