Urgent demand for female and male workers in various posts for 4 companies from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with free visa free tickets. A company name is Jade Beauty Saloon For Ladies, Al Manar United Restaurant Company WLL, View cafe, The Safa Aluminium Saudi Company Aluminum Systems & Contracting. Position is Hairdresser, Manicurist, Kitchen helper, Waiter, Barista, Cleaner, Loading unloading workers.
The company will pay good salaries for all positions mentioned. Its employees appreciate the quality guidelines, facilities, and opportunities that this organization provides. They treat their employees as wealthy. Motivating/encouraging their employees/workers is always a goal of the company. Overtime is available in the work and will be given according to company rules and regulations.
For candidates, they work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. A company’s annual holiday will be determined by management or by company rules and regulations. There will be a 2-year contract limit & if the worker/employee wishes to work for more years then they can apply for more years. Details on how to apply can be found under how to apply. On the department of foreign employment’s official website, verify your LT Number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Omega International Private Limited|
|Country Name||Kuwait/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Jade Beauty Saloon For Ladies|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]