As an exciting opportunity, Second Home Restaurant in Qaatr is currently looking for experienced Cookers and Waiters from Nepal. The staff will be provided with a free visa and a free ticket to the restaurant. With the experience of the Restaurant’s professional team, this is sure to be an amazing chance to work in a high-end environment and may even provide the right individuals with a route to a successful career. Along with the Restaurant’s luxurious atmosphere, this is sure to be an incredibly memorable opportunity.
As an experienced Cooker or Waiter, you should have a minimum of one year working in the field. You should be prepared to work in a professional environment and be able to take direction from the head chef and other staff. Furthermore, you should be able to work well with others and be an effective communicator when it comes to orders and other requirements. You will be expected to work well both independently and as part of a team and adhere to the restaurant’s high standards when it comes to food preparation and customer service.
This is a highly sought after position with a competitive monthly salary of 50,652 to 54,270 Nepalese currency. The duties of the job involve 8-10 hours of work per day and six shifts per week, and overtime may also be available for the right person. The successful applicant should be a motivated individual and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure a five-star dining experience for our customers. A strong and positive attitude to work is essential for this role.
For Nepali citizens interested in seeking employment abroad, the most important step is to contact the relevant manpower office. The office can provide information and guidance on the process of obtaining a valid work permit. It is advised to familiarize one’s self with the rules and regulations of the destination country. Additionally, obtaining a valid passport, medical checkup, and other required documents should be completed prior to seeking employment abroad.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Second Home Restaurant|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]