Nepalese workers in Oman have been demanding better working conditions and higher wages for some time now. In response to their demands, the government has proposed a new set of regulations that would improve working conditions and provide for higher wages. However, the proposed regulations have not been well received by the Nepalese workers. Employment opportunities in Oman that offer a free visa and a free ticket are separate companies.
There are currently job openings in Al-Shorooq For Cement Products, including Concrete mixer operator, Concrete mixtures controller, Prefabricated cencrete maker, Truck driver. In its current workforce, the company is looking for 25 workers. Our company cares about our workers/employees as if they were our family or wealth.
Eight hours are worked a day and six days a week is the working week. It is also possible to do overtime work & the overtime will be done according to company rules & regulations. Employees will be granted annual leave in accordance with the company’s rules. You’ll be provided with proper food & accommodation for your stay with the company.
This position continues for two years. If the candidates desire, they can also apply for more years. Those interested in working abroad should apply as soon as possible. The office address and phone number are provided.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Future Star Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Shorooq For Cement Products|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]