Star Asia Trading & Contracting company in Doha, Qatar is looking for 15 hardworking and experienced Nepalese workers. This opportunity offers a high salary, free visa, and free ticket. If you’re from Nepal and looking for work, this could be a great opportunity to explore. The position is Accountant, Carpenter, Driver, Marketing manager, Mason, Safety supervisor.
An accountant is responsible for managing the financial records and transactions of a business. They prepare financial statements, handle taxes, and ensure compliance with accounting regulations. They also provide financial analysis and advice to management. A carpenter works with wood and other materials to construct and repair structures such as buildings, furniture, and cabinets. They interpret blueprints and other specifications, measure and cut materials, and assemble and install finished products.
A driver is responsible for operating a vehicle to transport people or goods from one location to another. They must follow traffic laws, maintain the vehicle, and ensure the safety of passengers or cargo. A marketing manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to promote a company’s products or services. They analyze market trends, identify target audiences, and develop promotional campaigns.
A mason works with stone, brick, and other materials to construct and repair structures such as walls, chimneys, and buildings. They interpret blueprints, mix mortar and other materials, and cut and shape stones or bricks to fit the design. A safety supervisor is responsible for ensuring that a workplace is free of hazards and that employees are trained in safety procedures. They conduct safety inspections, investigate accidents, and develop safety protocols to prevent accidents from occurring.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pokhara Recruitment Private Limited|
|Company Name||Star Asia Trading & Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2022-12-18|
Company Number: Star Asia Trading & Contracting
Pre-Approval Date: 2022-12-18
Lot Number: 277897
Position: Accountant, Carpenter, Driver, Marketing manager, Mason, Safety supervisor
Required Number: 15 male workers
Salary: Rs 39,237 to Rs 203,319
- Working hours per day: 8 hour
- Working day per week: 6 days
- Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
- Annual leave: As per the company rule
- Contract period: Two years
- Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
- Contact Office in Nepal: Pokhara Recruitment Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]