Tarteeb Cleaning Services, a prominent company in the UAE, is currently seeking experienced male and female Nepali workers. The company is looking to hire a total of 24 individuals to fill various positions. The duties for these positions involve working 8 hours a day for 6 shifts per week.
Tarteeb Cleaning Services ensures that its employees are well taken care of by providing food and accommodation. This commitment to the welfare of their workers demonstrates the company’s dedication to creating a comfortable and supportive work environment.
The company’s approval date is noted as August 18, 2022, and they possess the lot number 269923. As for the salary, the remuneration is set to reach up to 107,220 UAE dirhams. The available positions include Public Relation Clerk, Marketing Manager, Cleaner, Archive Clerk, and Account Manager.
Interested individuals can participate in an interview scheduled for July 14, 2023. To apply or obtain further information, interested candidates are advised to contact Kantipur Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd., located in Kathmandu, Nepal. The organization is responsible for handling the recruitment process and can provide assistance throughout the application procedure. Tarteeb Cleaning Services’ demand for experienced Nepali workers presents a valuable opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the UAE.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kantipur Overseas Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Tarteeb Cleaning Services|
|Approval Date Information||2022/08/18|
Company Name: Tarteeb Cleaning Services
Pre-Approval Date: 2022/08/18
Lot Number: 269923
Position: Public relation clerk, Marketing manager, Cleaner, Archive clerk
Required Number: 24 male staff
Salary: Rs 32,166 to 107,220/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Kantipur Overseas Services Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]