Vacancies in UAE & Saudi Arabia (Free Visa, Free Ticket). Two companies in UAE & Saudi Arabia are currently advertising vacancies. The following job positions are available: Fixer, Carpenter assistant, Mason, Reinforcing fitter assistant, Scaffolder and Driver. It requires 403 workers (people) to fill all the positions. Nepalese workers have worked for this security service for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
Employee issues are always addressed by this company. The company also emphasized and motivated teamwork among their employees. This company offers good salaries for the above-mentioned job positions. As per company rules and regulations, overtime work will be permitted. It is a six-day week with an eight-hour workday.
Workers are not required to pay for accommodation and meals because the company will provide them. According to our company’s rules & authorities, we will offer annual holidays. There is a 2 year limit on the duration of these positions. Candidates with experience in a specific sector are preferred/advantageous. An enthusiastic and energetic candidate with an upbeat attitude is a must.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mitra Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||UAE & Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Tamayaz Employment Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/12/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]