Hammadi A. Al eshaq Metal Workers, Eastern Tandoori House Trad. Co & Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC (Carrefour) Three different companies are currently announcing vacancies for Nepalese workers. The position is Stall & market salesperson (Cashier/stocker/Sa, Butcher, Baker, Fishmonger, Kitchen labor, Labor, Light driver, Welder general. To fill these vacancies, the company is looking for 120 male workers.
Throughout the years, employees from many different countries have worked in this company, including many Nepalese currently employed here. A company that provides good facilities, equipment, and security to its employees is well known. Every employee at the company is encouraged to work together as a team. Each worker works eight hours a day, and in a week they work six days.
It is also possible to work overtime, & the company will provide overtime work based on its policy. Annual holidays are granted according to company rules & management policy. Generally, a job or contract lasts for about 2 years. Ideal candidates must be passionate, trustworthy, committed, and honest.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||UAE/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC (Carrefour)|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]