Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim & Sons Co WLL (Kuwait) and Mintaka Services SDN BHD (Malaysia) are two reputed companies that are currently announcing vacancies for Nepalese workers. Both companies have extensive experience in providing quality services to their clients, and have built up a strong reputation in the industry. They are looking for hardworking and dedicated individuals who will be able to contribute to their success. These opportunities won’t be available for long, so don’t miss out!
Cashiers are responsible for handling money and processing transactions at the point of sale. They must be accurate in their money counting and have strong customer service skills. Heavy vehicle drivers operate vehicles with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) greater than 26,000 pounds. They are responsible for transporting goods and materials safely and efficiently. Indoor laborers are responsible for performing a variety of tasks in indoor settings, such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, and office buildings.
They may be responsible for loading and unloading materials, assembling products, or cleaning. Outdoor laborers are responsible for performing a variety of tasks in outdoor settings, such as construction sites, parks, and gardens. They may be responsible for loading and unloading materials, digging holes, or trimming trees. Sales associates (salesmen/marketing/sales executives) are responsible for promoting and selling products or services.
They must be knowledgeable about the products or services they are selling and have strong customer service skills. Warehousemen are responsible for storing and retrieving goods and materials in warehouses. They must be able to lift heavy objects and have strong organizational skills. Washing workers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining laundry facilities. They must be able to operate washing machines and dryers, and have strong cleaning skills.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Dynamic Sales & Services Private Limited|
|Country Name||Kuwait / Malaysia|
|Company Name||Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim & Sons Co WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/12/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]