Job opportunity in Kuwait (free visa and free ticket). This is a general declaration about the available job vacancy of Safa International Co. Sweet & Confectionery and Asian Group Co-General Trading & Contracting WLL. The available job positions are Labour, Outdoor labours, Heavy vehicle driver, Female cleaner and Secretary. It requires 34 workers(people) to fill all of the open positions. The Nepalese workers here and any other country workers employed with this security service have been here for many years.
A company like this is always looking for ways to solve employee issues and obstacles. The company also encouraged and motivated its employees to work together. The company will offer a good amount of pay for the advertised positions. Overtime work is possible if necessary, and will be arranged as per the company’s rules and regulations. We work six days a week & eight hours a day per day.
The company will provide food & accommodation for its workers, so the workers are not required to pay. Each employee will receive company-approved annual holidays. Positions in these categories can only last two years. Those with professional experience in a specific field will be considered desirable. The ideal candidate should be energetic, enthusiastic, and positive. All work details must be attended to thoroughly by candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Samridhha Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Asian Group Co General Trading & Contracting WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]