There are currently two different companies in Qatar seeking Nepalese workers. We are currently hiring Drivers, Labourers, Store Keepers, Drivers, Maint technicians, and Elevator lift operators. We will pay a good amount for the above positions. Nepalese workers have long worked for the company. It has high guidelines and is a sought-after employer.
Many opportunities are provided for the employees to grow. Management pays attention to how their staffs perceive them. By removing obstacles from employees’ paths, company management also motivates them and enables them to work in unity or as a team. As long as the employment company’s rules and regulations allow overtime work, it will be available. The employees work eight hours per day, seven days per week.
The position requires employees to work six days a week. Employees have one week of vacation according to the company’s policies. Our company will provide you with the necessary accommodation and meals/food. We will provide this service for a period of two years. Work experience in the desired field will be an advantage. A positive attitude and extreme enthusiasm are essential for this position. Applicants must focus on every detail of the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Flora Group|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]