Two reputed companies announced vacancies in UAE with free visa-free tickets. The company name is Empower Employment Services and Tamayaz Employment Services LLC. The position is Steel Fixer, S/carpenter, Mason, Helpers/labors, Carpenter Assistant, Reinforcing Fitter. The monthly salary will be from Rs. 25,808 to Rs. 38,712. Demand number 540 men only.
Several workers from other countries work in this company, as well as Nepalese workers who have been working here for many years. Their employees are well-cared for and provided with a good work environment. The company’s leaders consider their employees a source of wealth & treasure. Their employees are always encouraged to work together in unity and as a team.
As per company regulations, overtime work hours are available & will be provided as needed. Work is required every single workday for 8 hours for 6 days a week. It is also possible to take annual holidays, but these will be given according to company policy and management. Approximately two years is the contract duration of this position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kangaroo Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Empower Employment Services|
|Approval Date Information||2076/08/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]