Qatar Employment Opportunities for Foreigners. The Amasy For Hospitality & Services & Century Restaurant is making a public announcement regarding the current job vacancy. The company currently has vacancies for Ground Steward (female), Driver, Salesman, and Gen Cleaner. A total of 8 workers are needed for all of the available positions at this security service/company.
Many Nepalese workers have worked here for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Their workers/employees are always encouraged to form a team or be united in working. We can trust our employees because we treat them like family members and as wealthy people. We work 8 hours daily and 6 days a week.
It is also possible to work overtime, subject to the rules & regulations of the company. The company will decide the dates for the annual holiday. The company will provide workers with food and a place to stay (accommodation). This position has a two-year contract. Afterward, candidates may request more years if they wish. An advantage would be if the candidates have experience in a similar field or role.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mahagadhi Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Amasy For Hospitality & Services|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]