Paragon Shipping & Logistics & Al Mohyt Hypermarket 2 different company currently announced vacancy for a Nepalese workers both male & female. Position is Heavy Equipment Driver, Shipping Employee, Driver, Fish Salesman, Cashier. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 41,392 to Rs. 95,520. The company makes sure to solve any employee problems/obstacles. Encourage and motivate your workers/employees to work cohesively.
An acceptable salary will be provided by the company for the open job position. Because this company is well-known for providing its employees with the best security/privacy, female candidates can trust them. As long as the company rules and decisions allow, overtime is available for this job position. Candidate working hours per day are 8 hours, and the working days of the mentioned positions are six days per week.
Company rules will determine when the annual holiday is given. The company provides the facility of lodging, but workers are responsible for providing food and meals. For this position, the contract period is 2 years. It would be advantageous if candidates had experience in a similar field/role.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mac International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Paragon Shipping & Logistics|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]