A number of vacancies are currently being advertised for Nepalese workers in two different UAE companies. A cleaner, waiter, cook/confectionary assistant, filling clark, foreign food cook, and a building labourer are all available positions. The UAE is where you will be working. LT numbers for this vacancy are 249140 and 249144. This vacancy was approved on 2078/07/05. Currently, there are 345 open positions at the company.
You can earn as much as Rs. 65,060 in a position such as yours. The minimum number of hours you must work is eight per day, six days per week. The minimum period of time you are employed is two years. Workers in the country are required to pay for their own pre-medical expenses. The company of the employer pays the medical expenses incurred abroad. In the country, employees are responsible for paying their own life insurance premiums.
Employers will be responsible for paying the premiums for life insurance in foreign countries. Medical expenses and insurance costs incurred in Nepal are the applicant’s responsibility. Insurance and healthcare costs incurred abroad are the company’s responsibility. The company will provide visas and tickets at no cost. The service charge will be zero.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||National Catering Company Limited WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]