In Saudi Arabia, there is an excellent opportunity for Nepalese workers to work with a free visa and a free ticket. The company is Arabian Machinery And Heavy Equipment Company (AMHEC). A Truck Driver position is available. For the job position, the company is looking for 20 male employees. There are many Nepalese workers at this company who’ve worked for many years & there are also workers from other countries.
As a company, it will provide a good salary for the mentioned positions. Our employees trust our company confidently, and we strive to reach a mutual understanding between the company and its employees. We always encouraged this company’s employees to work hard. It is possible to work overtime in the available position and it is provided in accordance with company policies & management.
There is a maximum of eight hours of working time each day. A working day occurs six days a week. Annual holidays are also provided by the management of the company. However, after the first two years, workers have the option of applying for more years if they want. Employees of the company will be provided with a suitable place to eat and stay. It would be an advantage if the candidates have worked in a similar role/position previously.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sun Hills Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Arabian Machinery And Heavy Equipment Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]