An employment opportunity in the United Arab Emirates (Free Visa, Free Ticket) This is an official announcement about the current vacancies of Valtrans Transportation Systems and Services LLC. The currently available job positions are Traffic Signs Controllers. Our company will be offering a good salary for the mentioned position. The company employs many Nepalese workers who have worked there for a long time. Many people who work there want to work for this company due to its quality guidelines.
Moreover, this company offers numerous opportunities to learn new things. Employees like the company leaders because they care about them as people. Employees are motivated and encouraged by the company management by removing obstacles from their path. Working overtime at work is possible, and it will be provided as per rules and regulations set by the employment agency. Each candidate works eight hours a day. There are six working days a week.
The annual holiday is also available and is provided according to the company’s regulations. You will receive the proper accommodation and food from the company. You will sign a two-year contract with the company. An advantage will be if applicants have experience in a particular sector. The ideal candidate should be very energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Bita International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Valtrans Transportation Systems and Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]